Ultimate Fallout 4 Facsimile Pre-Order Links

$50? they buggin

3 Likes

It is $29.99 here.
https://wonderworldcomics.com/BuyUCFWWListButtons.html

2 Likes

Man, Larryā€™s website is a mess. That dudeā€¦smhā€¦needs some HTML skills.

Iā€™d tell him but he blocked me on Twitter years ago when I called him out for comments about Miles Morales that were extremely insensitive. Yeah, I donā€™t do Larryā€™s Comics.

I hope they choke on those copies. Looks like two retailers speccing on their own exclusive a month before release.

Is that the dude that was yelling at the top of his lungs like every time he spoke on drunken chat last night?

Thatā€™s isnā€™t Larryā€™s Comics doing that exclusive and isnā€™t his site.

That is Wonderworld comicsā€¦Dennis Barger is the owner. Out of Detroit. Dennis was the one on the chat last night as well.

They also must have realized that $49.99 just wasnā€™t a price people were going to jump on for that bookā€¦they have changed the priced/dropped the price. I checked this site/saw the price just earlier today and it was $49.99. Assuming they didnā€™t get a rush of orders and realized if they wanted sales a lower price was in order.

1 Like

It looks like the 29.99 link was meant for his newsletter customers. The 49.99 is meant to be the public price I think.

1 Like

@ComicSpec Ahhhā€¦thx! Iā€™m probably just cheap. Book will likely sell just fine at $49.99 the way things are these day.
Itā€™s more than Iā€™m willing to pay for a reprint & I personally am not a huge fan of that art/cover to begin with.

Welp, weā€™ll see if they honor a rando ordering, because I just did. Had to make sure first that this wasnā€™t the Larry that @davidbitterbaum was thinking of, too.

I bought one at that price $29.99 $35 after shipping even though itā€™s still steep. Iā€™ve made a lot of money off that cover in the past, copies in different languages and what not grab one and see what happens.

1 Like

It is kind of a ridiculous price, considering that they didnā€™t have to commission new art, but Iā€™m never going to pay what the original 1:25 is going for now. I can enjoy having this in my collection for a while and Iā€™m sure itā€™ll be easy to sell later down the line.

Also at 3000 copies a good chance itā€™s less than or equal to the amount of actual Ultimate Fallout #4 1:25s.

1 Like

I bit on the $29.99 offer, never going to have the money for the original and unwilling to trade any of my high end classics.

1 Like

My bad if it was someone different.