Ultimate Universe Event

A midlife Peter Parker? Sounds like the one from Earth X. Also, a Moon Knight you say?

1 Like

I was thinking more like the one from Into The Spiderverse…

1 Like

Yeah it’s Peter B parker the older version.

A midlife Peter Parker or a midwife Peter Parker?.. Never know these days.

1 Like

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comics/ultimate-spider-man-1-peter-parker-mary-jane-watson-couple-married-family?linkId=244190345

1 Like

Yeaaaahhhhhh man.

Now that’s interesting.

3 Likes

I am in.

It has not been hinted as to how Peter will gain his Spider-Man powers as an adult, but it will be fascinating to see how a family man balances his “great responsibility” to heroism with that of his wife and children.

Ok, now I get it. An interesting twist…bitten by a spider
Post kids birth.

https://www.cbr.com/ultimate-x-men-first-look-peach-momoko-maystorm-debut/
X-Men #27 momoko variant gonna heat up

2 Likes

If only Momoko didnt suck…

5 Likes

I really like most of her work. Some are a bit odd or off at times but overall, I think she’s super talented and is a gem for this industry in how she reacted to NYCC fiasco. Proves she does this cause she loves it and loves her fans… There are much worse in this industry so we should support these types of artists.

3 Likes

She’s hardly of Jonathan Hickman’s calibre as a writer though, whatever you think of her art. Seems really odd to have him writing the Ultimate Spider-man and on the other side of the table you give X-Men to Peach Momoko. I’m ready to be surprised, but I couldn’t get through her last X-book, so my expectations are low.

3 Likes
3 Likes

FOMO FOMO FOMO!!!

order 1k copies!!!

1 Like

FCBD 2024 ULTIMATE UNIVERSE SPIDER-MAN #1 leads into the Ultimates #1 issue… this had to be ordered well before the ultimate universe hype. While it’s highly printed being FCBD it will probably be one of the first books grabbed on FDBD due to “Ultimate Universe Mania” lol

“Just weeks ahead of Amazing Spider-Man #50, get the first taste of the return of the Goblin! Plus, prepare for the next evolutionary step of the Ultimate Universe as a powerful new hero debuts! But it doesn’t end there! Oh no, there are some surprises up our sleeve on this one!
Exclusive Original Material”

1 Like

Diamond has a history of having an enormous amount of the Marvel Free Comic Book Day issues left over. Some of them I have hundreds of copies I bought when they made it down to final discount on the clearance lists for like 4 cent a copy. I would assume your local store already has them on order from Diamond or PRH but you might mention it so maybe they increase the order a bit. Diamond just accepted an order for another 40 copies. (Bundles of 20) As always, I will not know if PRH did for 20 to 30 minutes when the second e-mail comes in. I figure try both and see what happens. It’s cheap for a spec potential.

2 Likes

Sometimes more than 20 to 30 minutes to find out if you can expect delivery.

In this case yes and for $2 less than Diamond and shipped for Free as opposed to whatever the Diamond rate ends up being. Either way it appears both suppliers are accepting orders as expected.

1 Like