Ultimate Universe Event

It’s kinda/sorta back…

I’ll read it.

6 Likes

If Hickmans writing something I’m definitely reading it.

4 Likes

I just recently finished HOX/POX, my first real deep dive into Hickman writing besides a few issues of Fantastic Four. Loved it. I’m down to check out this series. I hope Hitch brings his A game though, because I did not care for his art in Venom.

3 Likes

Manhattan Projects by Hickman is one of my favorites. Highly recommend checking out his creator-owned stuff like MP and East of West.

1 Like

ARG hitch art

Hickman was on the verge of doing his best work with Dying and the Dead but he stopped short of completing it, then hinted at it coming back but never really did anything after that. I’m sorely disappointed.

1 Like

So…Ultimate Invasion #4 comes out next week.

The solicit reads…

I think this sets up the new Ultimate Spider-man series for January…

everyone in the ultimate universe are mutants
and it was earth after all

Nah, that’s Earth X.

Which wasn’t even Earth?

It was a whole thing.

1 Like

ULTIMATE UNIVERSE 1

Solicit:

FOC is October 2

New characters …?? . Look at the shadows on the cover…

One of those shadows looks like iron kang, 1st appearance is ultimate invasion 4 variant. The other 2 look like Spider-man and black panther

2 Likes

Gold goblin on the left?

Edit: never mind…the area under his chin looked like a smile…now I see it’s negative space.

Will grab spoilers of this tomorrow.

1 Like

I havent heard but does anyone know if Ultimate Invasion #4 will have the 1st app of the new USM?

1 Like

Will have spoilers tonight and let you know.

2 Likes

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comics/new-cover-artwork-jonathan-hickman-stefano-caselli-ultimate-universe

I’m intrigued by this new Ultimate Universe. I’ll check it out.

Didn’t they do this before???

Not an utterly new Ultimate Universe. They did have some big ol’ disasters in the old one.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comics/nycc-2023-marvels-new-ultimate-universe-line-first-look-trailer-covers?linkId=241656731