Ultimate X-men sucks.... OK, I said it

Ultimate X-men issue 3 is out, and after 3 issues of this thing, all I have to say is it sucks. Yeah, I said it. Ultimate X-men sucks. The art is crap. Looks like half finished color pencil sketches filled in with crayons. The story is dumb. The characters are lame. Ohhhhh, Maystorm! LAME-storm in my book. Good grief. Someone had to say it, so it might as well be me. People are trying to carry on like this is something but it is just weak. The emperor has no clothes. Sorry Momoko, this is a dud. And Lamestorm is a dud too.

3 Likes

Just remind yourself it’s a Marvel comic, and I promise you can breathe a sigh of relief.

1 Like

Yea, nothing is happening in this book. I’m hoping this is a slow burn rather than slow death spiral.

2 Likes

Hahaha! Good one!

1 Like

Momoko sucks. Always has, always will.

2 Likes

I haven’t read the third issue yet. That said, the debut was meh for me and I kinda liked the second. I figured I would give the book another chance with the third issue as all the other new Ultimate stuff has been hitting quite nicely for me. It is my least favorite thing related to this new Ultimate Universe so far, however.

Honestly, if you took the title “Ultimate X-Men” off the book and called it Tokoyami Monster High, would there be a difference? This thing has nothing to do with X anything. I was going to say it is like watching paint dry but water colors may be a better reference based on the interior art.

3 Likes