Upcoming Marvel books for February

All hell breaks loose in the Marvel Universe as The Kingpin declares all-out war in‘Devil’s Reign’!

Chip zdarsky and MChecC’s crossover event will pit Mayor Fisk against Marvel’s greatest heroes and ask the question…Who Will Reign? #MarvelComics

In Marvel Comics’‘Avengers Forever’,jasonaaron and AaronKuder present an all-new series that will redefine the Avengers as…the Multiverse’s Mightiest Heroes. #MarvelComics
The future of the Marvel Universe is here, and ‘Timeless’ is where it all begins.

jedmackay, Kev Walker, Joe Bennett, Mark Bagley, and more help Kang set the stage for the Marvel Universe in 2022, in a story that will show…the Future is Timeless.#MarvelComics

In the tradition of ‘House of X’ and ‘Powers of X’, Benjamin_Percy, joshuacassara, and FedeVice_Art present Marvel Comics’‘X Lives of Wolverine’and‘X Deaths of Wolverine’- Two interlockedtales about what happens to Wolverine when…His Pasts Meet His Future.#MarvelComics

Marvel Comics’‘She-Hulk’,from Rainbow Rowell and Rogeantonio, finds lawyer Jennifer Walters trying to put her rage-filled days behind her. But when a friend from her past comes knocking with a mystery she can’t resist, She-Hulk gets…Back To Bashing.#MarvelComics

DanSlott is joined by @Cpachecoficial and @RachaelAtWork for Marvel Comics’‘Fantastic Four: Reckoning War’, an epic saga over 15 years in the making. The original secret war of the Marvel Universe has been reignited and we are finally at…Our Day Of Reckoning. #MarvelComics

Lunella Lafayette and her twenty-foot dinosaur are BACK in Marvel Comics’‘Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur’.In 2022, the biggest brain in the world and her dino companion bring new meaning to the term “Marvel Team-Up” in a tale that promises to…ShakeYourWorld. #MarvelComics

3 Likes

For some reason when I saw Moon Girl & DD I thought it was an announcement for the TV series…

Little disappointed as I’ve been waiting for 3 years now…I bought the whole series for my daughter thinking she’d be into it…she’s gonna be a teenager by the time it hits the screen.

But maybe a reboot of the comic means the cartoon is not far behind…

3 Likes

i suspect cartoon drops in feb-march given comic release

1 Like