Variant Picks of the Week for May 5th, 2021

It’s a lighter week for variants. But here’s a few that caught my attention.

Swamp Thing #3 Hotz Variant. The master of noise but in a very good way. Love it!

I got two covers for Deep Beyond #4. The R. Albuquerque variant and then Ricardo Lopez Ortiz variant (who I don’t even know) but it’s just an awesome cover as well. Been really enjoying these variant covers for this title.

There’s a pretty cool Szymon Kudranski variant for Nocterra #3.

It’s been done before but this is one of the better Bennett covers I think for Immortal Hulk #46.

I’m a sucker for this style of art. Reminds me of something you’d see in the Manhattan Projects. This one is for Eve #1 by Yuko Shimizu.

I miss Tony Harris art as it seems like he’s not doing as much these days. This is a pretty cool one for Eden #1 though.

Heroes Reborn #1 cover by Veregge is just awesome. I love his artwork and style. We need these on t-shirts.

No War of the Bounty Hunters variants!? BOOOOOOO!

1 Like

You mean the same variant of the regular covers? I don’t chase all the store variants for this list. No way, I have a life and a job… if I chased store variants, that’d be a full time job…

1 Like

Black Armor, JTC Action figure. They didn’t make your list?

We’ve talked about them so much and honestly, variants are more about the art. When it’s just the same cover as the regular but has black armor, meh…

And JTC action figure are cool but nothing new… he’s gonna have to do something super duper special and slightly different to get a JTC action figure on my variant lists.

Fair enough. It’s your list.

Yes sir… and you only pointing out Star Wars titles seems a little bias… :stuck_out_tongue:

What other comics are there?

3 Likes

4 Likes