Venom #19 Lee Virgin Store Variant

Both those variants Metal #3 and ASM Mayhew have fallen like a rock from there $500 once highs to $100-$150, both have also been reprinted foil convention version a year later for Metal and a German $20 buy in virgin ASM Mayhew. Also don’t get me wrong I’ve had 30 or so positive experiences with Unknown but that one the guy was a dick about it haven’t been to their website since. I recently just had a bad experience with MYcomicshopfor the first time and won’t use them anymore after 100s of positive experiences. They sent my last 3 orders to the wrong address no fault of my own after 100s of orders to the right address before. They didn’t do anything to help about it after multiple back and forth emails. They were even returned to sender and everything and still had to go through PayPal’s customer service to get refunded. Like $350 worth of books to the wrong address.

1 Like

Yeah, I just order a few books here and there my LCS isn’t good about acquiring. You’re a high roller!

I’ve had sub par experiences with just about every shop too. Midtown, TFAW, MCS, NYCollectorcave. I keep going back to Unknown, and to a lesser extent Golden Apple and Sanctum Sanctorium too. They’re my top 3.

No just specific to this issue. But good try manipulating my words to mean something else.

Mycomicshop is awesome. Excellent customer service. If anyone needs email copies and photos to prove it let me know. I think a big problem with some on here is that they didn’t get their copy on time to flip, Quick Flippers are a cancer on the comic industry.

Here’s their last message to me as you can see there’s no mention of what they are going to do to resolve the problem instead they try and pass the blame to me or PayPal. I only have one address on my PayPal which is the same address on Mycomicshop account which is the correct address. They could see in my order history 6+ years of patronage but again they did nothing to resolve the problem had to make a PayPal claim.

I should also mention that I had 4 orders for Mycomicshop at the time all checked out the same way with PayPal I received one in that time and the other three were sent to a wrong address.

Hello,

We apologize for the damage. A replacement order for the books will be shipped out to you tomorrow. You can keep the damaged item.

Skyler
MyComicShop
[1800 Timberlake Drive]
[Arlington, TX 76010

If i misunderstood what you were trying to say about the 3000 print run, i apologize, good sir. What was the point you were trying to make? Please, share.