Venom #200 aka issue #35

Could you please post it in the lounge for non-lounge members, though?

200 is his last issue.

Didnā€™t Cates say heā€™d still be writing Venom post 200?

If I remember he said he had years worth of stories to tell. Years upon years

Ya, think he said that in the NYCC interviewā€¦ something changed in the meantime?

1 Like

I have just recatagorized the post it should be open to all. Just search King in Black 3

I posted the spoiler cover in the lounge earlier today for lounge members

I was just poking fun at the redundancy of your previous sentence. A.k.a. being an ass.

You need to change your name/title to ā€œcultural referencing and pedantryā€ :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Itā€™s true.

1 Like

Cates now reiterating itā€™s his last issue of Venom ā€œeverā€ā€¦

Well, I hope he finally wraps up this whole Dylan sagaā€¦

1 Like

Do you all think that the Cates related hot issues of Venom will lose steam when Cates is off the book or will some of these issues hold out for the long haul? Is it fair to look at Cosmic Ghost Rider as a comparison or would another ā€œwriter off a character/bookā€ provide a better example?

Stegman has tweeted that he and Cates will be announcing their next project ā€œsoon enoughā€ but now Iā€™m confused as to why Donny Cates has me blocked on Twitter. Lol

I know he mentioned he would be picking up ASM. Who knows

1 Like

I think that was more of a teaseā€¦ when he was at a convention and snapped a pic of him pointing at ASMā€¦ but yeah, I would totally welcome Cates on ASM to revive him a bitā€¦

6 Likes

I would read ASM again.

4 Likes

Cates dropped off Twitter recently. Stegman made a post about him going through some ā€œreal life stuffā€. Anyone know whatā€™s up and how it may be impacting future release plans?

I like Cates writing and think heā€™s breathed a lot of good life into Venom but man I feel like a very small minority when I say I canā€™t stand Knull lol

2 Likes

Iā€™m right there with you. I canā€™t stand him

The only thing Iā€™ve seen is that his dad had surgery and recovery wasnā€™t easy. It looks like he is back tweeting.