Venom #26 Another store variant and it’s a beauty 😡

I like the Tales of Suspense homage it will look good next to the original 1st Iron Man

1 Like

The bottom word box on that ToS cover swipe reads ‘From the talented house that brought you the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, Thor and your favorite superheroes were born’. Somebody really needed the editor to read that over before printing. lol

Another one (Comics Elite-Shannon Maer)…

1. Not a fan
  2. Huh? Is this Andi Benton? Patricia Robertson? Anne?..and does it even relate to the story/book or just a cheese cover which is typical for the variants they often sell there? (not knocking them…it is what it is and they are good store/owner)
  3. Enough already with the variants even though I admitted to being on the bandwagon!
1 Like

Her right hand/arm looks like a Deadpool baby arm. :joy:

1 Like

I can’t get into Shannon Maer’s covers for some reason…

Same same. They look as if the characters are posed with generic 3D models and then tweaked to appear recognizable as a comic character–I’m not a fan.

Aside from the composition, I don’t know what the art has to do with the story. Also, too many f**** covers for #26. These pre-sales are hurtin the wallet.

I thought the same thing. I think I even told @Anthony once that I thought he was possibly taking real photos of a girl (cause a lot of his females have the same face) and just transposing them onto computer generated art… etc.

1 Like