Venom #27 Spoiler

That’s what some are speculating. I haven’t seen any confirmation of it myself.

1 Like

Jonboy cover of unmasked character from 25. Has a Knull/Wraith look to him.

Demogoblin?

If it is Demogoblin we know where Virus got the glider. Wasn’t Demogoblin a part of absolute carnage?

Demogoblin would be a let down. But possible.

Lots of talk that Virus is Lee Price as well.

Was hoping one of the characters would be something new they could build on.

Demagoblin was part of Absolute Carnage.

Screenshot_20200720-004822

That is one strange glider…Does that thing actually help hm fly?

Actually, is it she? Just noticed the boobs…

@D-Rog Carnage used Shriek’s body after he ripped out her spine. Like a re-animated corpose deal or whatever. It got too convoluted for me and as I recall. I think the story was continued on in the newer absolute carnage lethal protectors books.

So this is just me being me lol. But I don’t understand why all these new symbiote characters have the spider logo across the chest. The ONLY one allowed should be Venom since he bonded with Spider-Man. I just don’t get it. Has this been explained as to why they all have it? I mean even Knull has it. So does that mean he also merged with Spider-Man or is he a son/incarnation of Venom?

Am I putting to much thought into this? Lol

1 Like

I always thought the symbiote never actually bonded with Peter Parker, just his suit. Maybe my mind is slipping though…

But also to my understanding, now that Knull is in the picture, all the Symbiotes are connected and after they’ve bonded with a host, they never forget the host, retaining memories, DNA, etc…

The first one being Venom. Is that why they all wear the same spider symbol?

:man_shrugging:

Lol

For those that are interested, the Jonboy Meyers covers for Venom #27 are still available at Slab City Comics. The virgin cover reveals the face of the new villain, while the trade dress shows him with his mask on. The one to have is the virgin, I would think, but you have to buy the pair to get the virgin cover. The cost for the two was slightly under $49, so not too bad.

unnamed (3)

Stegman 1:100 and regular… Meh

1 Like

Slab City now sold out of the Venom #27 trade/virgin combo. BTC also sold out of the set within a couple of minutes, not sure if other sites had it, but I didn’t find it while checking a few other sites that normally offer the store covers.

There are soooo many. I honestly like most of them, but just can’t afford to buy these seemingly endless variants.

I think that whoever this character “is”, his first appearance on a cover is without question the #25 2nd print. After that we still have his full appearance on multiple covers for the #26 issue. I personally was a big fan of the Inhyuk Lee variant.

I think it definitely boils down to a “buy what you like” at this point. If I were a rich man, I’d buy em all lol!

Agree. Between 26/27 I forget how many exclusives I’ve seen with the character.

I did get the Inhyuk as I liked the cover but I expect if he ever does take off it will be the 25 2nd print that matters.

Demagoblin, with the ‘a’ in her name, is a female. Demogoblin, with an ‘o’ is the male counterpart.

1 Like

Carnage does not have a spider logo on him, and he is Venoms son. Cates doesn’t bother to think his stories through so that they make sense.

1 Like