Venom #27 Spoiler

for all you people who were wondering what we saw coming out of Venom #27 so far, here ya go, I shoved the spoiler page in my FOC picks this week.

1 Like

Donā€™t think the Vengers really matter since those characters have already appeared venomized multiple times on covers and in Venomverse.

Hmm, Iā€™m a big fan of Stegman, but Iā€™ll pass on that one. Not that it isnā€™t nice, just doesnā€™t instill a ā€œhave to haveā€ in me.

Iā€™m having a hard time thinking thatā€™s the ā€œsketchā€ coverā€¦ I think thatā€™s just someone messing with photoshop to make the regular look different to gain attention on eBay searches for the book.

3 Likes

You think they would of called it a negative cover not a sketch cover if this is what it looks like. Maybe thatā€™s Codex a glowing white symbiote of the new city they just arrived to lol

So I just downloaded Venom #27 cover. Loaded the image into GIMP (yes, itā€™s Gnu Image Manipulation Program), itā€™s Linux own version of Photoshop.

Clicked Colors > Invertā€¦ Boom, you got your new snazzy imageā€¦ it took them all but 2 seconds to create.

2 Likes

You should sell it as a store exclusive make sure you do a zoomed in cover too so they can see the detail of your hard work.

Sweetā€¦ Iā€™ll just have them printed up as CHU Exclusive Lithos, limited to 50, signed by @Anthony on glossy stock photo cardboardā€¦ $200 eachā€¦ :slight_smile:

There should be a tool that turns it into a sketch cover on one of the graphic design programsšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

There probably isā€¦ hereā€™s my official BW Newsprint Edition Variant.

Enhanced BWā€¦

The BW Embossed Variantā€¦

1 Like

That will be it most likelyā˜ļø

I donā€™t think theyā€™re necessarily Venomized thoughā€¦ seems like theyā€™re a Symbiote Task force of some kind in this Universeā€¦ I guess weā€™ll have to wait and see.

I wonā€™t order heavy then. A task force of already existing charactersā€¦Meh!

I was hopping for something juicyā€¦ lol

Still good chance the mystery character shows upā€¦

True!..

But yeah, Iā€™m not going heavy. When they announce the 1:100 variant, that means theres gonna be a crap ton available.

Is ā€œCodexā€ the unnamed character from 25? Or another new character?

Releasing a 1:100, youā€™d think something bigger then the avengers tasks force.

I believe I saw that the 1:100 will be the sketch version of the Stegman B cover that doesnā€™t have the art released yet.