Venom #27 Spoiler

Aaahhh, no.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not overthinking it. My explanation above is the difference between a well written, engaging story and a poorly written, forgettable story. Itā€™s story telling 101. But yes, it is just comics. We are all entitled to our opinions on these funny books. :beers:, Poyo.

unnamed (4)

VENOM #25 3RD PTG STEGMAN SKETCH VAR

Venom 25 3rd print 1:25 :face_with_monocle:

Yeah, so true. This isnā€™t confusing at allā€¦

The Donny Cates train is running full steam ahead. Thor 2 4th printing also announced.

No ones going to like later printings by the end of the year like no body cares about a venomized variant anymore after excessive amounts pushed in short periods of time.

I want a new printing of Batman Damned with the wang panel on the cover take notice DC comics.

1 Like

Venom #26 1st is doing just fine and well above cover. Iā€™m starting to think there must be far less people that actually do pull lists or preorders than I ever assumed.

The rate our current COVID situation is going, most people are going to have a reckoning on life itself. People are acting like everything is fineā€¦ weā€™ve only seen the beginning of some very dark times I think. Itā€™s only going to get worse and nobody is going to care about comics at the rate weā€™re going. Now is the time to sell sell sellā€¦

2 Likes

My shop had 6 copies on the shelf yesterdayā€¦so I grabbed a couple.

Oxford University, the other day, said they have had some very promising results in some early clinical trials for a covid vaccine. They stated that the vaccine prompted an immune response in hundreds of patients in the clinical trial. So things may be looking up sooner rather than later. That or you wait till November, vote the clown out, and in January your country can develop an effective federal response. It has been shown in a lot of countries, including mine, that even without a vaccine, this virus can be moderated with just a sensible plan that most everyone can adhere too. Fingers crossed either way.

1 Like

You can actually see what Black Winter looks like in this

I saw thatā€¦interesting.

Is it only a Sanctum offered exclusive?

Only place Iā€™ve seen it so far not bad at $39.99 +shipping instead of $55+ shipping

It says ssco which is sanctum and someone else scc maybe scorpion comics and collectibles?

So does that mean Thor 6 will be a $10+ book on day of release?

Iā€™ve been selling the Peach Sketch variant for #6 thatā€™s still in stock for $20 for $40-$50 for a week now. People already throwin big money at #6

Awesome. I ordered big for a few of the 1:50 variants and was worried I might have a bunch of boxes to stack against all of my remaining ASM 800s