Venom 32 Surprise Exsclusive

No warning or pre advertising Frankies.com just dropped this cover Virgin & Trade set $20

https://frankiescomics.com/products/venom-32-ken-lashley

Probably because they realize how bad this cover is.

7 Likes

I think this is the 3rd or 4th wrestling cover they’ve done. They’re all meh.

2 Likes

Even the hardest of hardcore Venom collectors have to be wilting under all these variants, surely? Especially while King In Black is going on?

1 Like

Do folks really love the wrestling themes? Genuinely curious as I just don’t really care for it or get it.

2 Likes

I’m in the same boat. I went through a Wrestling stage way back in the late 80s for a few weeks I think and then realized after it was all fake (and staged) that it was just straight up stupid… (sorry, no pun intended for you fans out there)… so wrestling does nothing for me. I just don’t get why people are drawn to it knowing it’s all really poor acting… Imagine ALL MY CHILDREN soap but on steroids, that’s WWE… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It’s really good branding is all. Imagine if every character on General Hospital or whatever had a rocking entrance theme every time they entered an OR? And had trading cards and masks and t-shirts with their catchphrases.

1 Like

Like, the organ transplant surgeon could enter to “Owner of a lonely heart” by Yes.

OMG… that’s so awful though… if I start watching WWE, I bet my hair starts to automatically grow a mullet too right?

2 Likes

No one watches WWE anymore it’s all about AEW

1 Like

Whatever they call themselves…

It’s all about Lucha Libre

Now, the Mexican Wrestling I think I could get into…

3 Likes

Oh yeah dude. I grew up watching that. Got to meet couple of people even one of the person’s that makes the masks for them.

2 Likes

i would be more surprised when an venom issue does not have an exclusive

2 Likes

Steve Austin and the Rock were the shit back in the day

1 Like

I do like the Rock as an actor now. Plus he’s a very pretty man to look at. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

He’s in a lot of fun movies.

1 Like