Video game future spec? What titles you think could be big?

Cyberpunk 2077 has an anime show coming out next year.

I was going to get that game but heard graphics where bad on the PS4 version.

Have you played it?

Iā€™ve played it on PS4. Buggy as Hell, often has graphical issues, but it is quite fun when it works!

Yeah, I heard the bugs were so bad Sony yanked itā€¦ not sure if they added it back yet or not.

Games like Cyberpunk 2077 being released while still broken and not finished are why I stopped pre-ordering video games. I am not going to pay $60 to beta test your game for you. Have not pre-ordered a game since a bug with Mass Effect 3 deleted a bunch of my saves from Mass Effect 2 and i couldnā€™t import anything. Never again I said!

1 Like

Iā€™m not even a big gamer myself. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve picked up my Playstation controller in 9 months. I bought Horizon for it a month after it was released and didnā€™t even open it to play it until a year later. Iā€™m just sad when it comes to keeping up with the latest video games nowā€¦

2 Likes

I follow game news but donā€™t play nearly as much as I did years ago.

Iā€™ve got the Horizon Zero Momoko set and a couple of Cyberpunk #1ā€™s

Not really a gamer, so my son tends to tell me what the big games are.

On Friday Iā€™m putting a down payment on this puppy. Iā€™m a Street Fighter guy. Iā€™ve been playing Street Fighter Duel on my phone which is a RPG based Street Fighter Style game. Itā€™s okay.

My Street Fighter Assembly Password is: k7b2bd8h
I am currently playing on Server 31
Name: Cruzzer2
Guild: KingofFighters (Need 8 more fighters to join)
street-fighter-duel-how-upgrade-equipment-a65ce