Video Game Grading?

Dreamcast was an underrated console if you ask me.

Wasn’t Dreamcast release around the same time playstaion was?

Playstation 1 was 1994, Dreamcast was 1998
 I think Playstation 2 was 2000.

I had a friend that had the Dreamcast. It was an ok game-system to play. I myself had the N64 and still have it to this day.

I just remembered cuz my dad asked me if I wanted the n64 or the PlayStation. I told him I like my cartridge games lol. I wasn’t all that into discs till the PS2 came out and remember splitting the difference with my brother-in-law. I think I paid $400 or so for it.

Sega blundered this system. They made some bad decisions which ultimately caused it to fail and they bail out of the console business.

I remember the monstrosity of the first sega cd on the bottom of the genesis with a 32x slapped on top

It was them rushing to atract gamers who were eyeballing the 32 bit systems coming out at the time. They felt they couldn’t get the Saturn out in time. I thought it was okay at the time, I didn’t buy the 32X that you threw on top of it for 32bit cartridge games, that was just spending too much money and I just waited for the Saturn.

And that’s why I have the Genesis. With the best Sonic game ever.

Yeah, the Genesis was a great console.

The Dreamcast launched 9/9/1999 and was the best console ever. It had amazing games and was a highly underrated console. I won’t stand for anyone talking any smack about it! This is the hill I will die on, for real!

I still miss it.

You were gone too soon, Dreamcast!

2 Likes

I have most of those games emulated as well. For me, just like comics there is something about holding and owning an original that makes it so cool. The old Sega clamshell cases are just awesome! No way I will ever have a “Master” Sega Genesis collection but still have fun picking up a games here and there.

I loved Dreamcast. Wish I still had my Collecovision and some other systems.

You catching up on old unread topics? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It’s had to keep up. I don’t log in for 1 or 2 days, people have comment like 100+ times. Last time, I didn’t log in for 3 or 4 days. I had 23 UNREAD threads and like 7 or 8 NEW threads and like 60+ comments in them. Yeah it took me a some time to catch up lol. So I feel your pain Anthony

Since I work entirely online, it makes it easy for me to just have a tab opened always on CHU for sure.