Vote Loki - A Comic You'd Never Thought Would Heat Up

After watching the Loki Trailer, who would have thought we’d ever see Vote Loki #1 books take off right? If you got them, now’s a good time to sell I say. If you got shops with back issues, now’s the time to hunt the back bins for these to sell.

2 Likes

I don’t know why, but Loki was the one announcement and spec, I just couldn’t get into. Not saying it’s bad spec of course… obviously it’s red hot…just did nothing for me. He’s such a great actor…I don’t know…just can’t get into Loki.
Maybe just sour grapes as I couldn’t find any lol.

1 Like

Like I mentioned elsewhere, in the comics he’s meh for me but I can get into the actor from MCU… This is a show I’ll be definitely watching.

1 Like

Sometimes the things you enjoy the most are ones you don’t expect… I’ll certainly tune in!

Got these today in the $ bin before they increased the prices, bought one yesterday as well at a different LCS for a $ as well, I sold that one for $30 and I will hold onto these 4 to see what happens, I think it still has quite a but of room to increase in value, if it goes to $50-60 book then I will sell these.

2 Likes

I think now is the time to sell. It’s excitement from the trailer, which will fizzle away I think…

1 Like

Could be, but the book was selling for cover before the trailer and there hasn’t been many ebay sales from what I can see, the main ones were auctions and are still going, I think in a few more days we will see if it goes higher or not if more get listed, that or most people are finding them in $ bins haha. I see it as I’ve put $5 into the books and made $25 back in profit so either way I’ll lose nothing and could have books to use in future traders or quick sales.

I liked the comic when it came out. If this hype gets people actually reading it, that’s a win, I’d say.