Vox Supreme

Got a tip that the guy in Captain Marvel #12 named Vox Supreme is indeed the same Vox (merged with the supreme intelligence) from Death of the Inhumans!

1 Like

Vox wasn’t an individual character in the Doti series. Vox are genetically-engineered Super-Inhuman soldiers used to incite the Kree Civil War, and any individual could become a Vox. There are/were literally hundreds of ‘Voxs’.

He’s a bad guy, right?

I mean, even if he’s evil I’m thankful for Marvel no longer trying to make the Inhumans a, “Thing,” even if that meant brutally killing them off…

All true but whoever this Vox was in Death of Inhumans is the same who merged with the Supreme Intelligence now…

Yes, apparently becoming the big mean bad guy in the new Captain Marvel story line…

Which issue did he merge?

Would have happened sometime since In humans and Captain Marvel #12… So currently didnt happen in any issue to my knowledge.

It’s the same Vox from DOTI. It was already mentioned in the letter column in Captain Marvel 12. How did people not catch this last month ?? SMH…

It was discussed somewhere on here (or at least somewhere) as I went and snagged a couple more of the DOTI #1 Design variants for cheap.

IMO, that is the book to grab if you can.

The letter column in Captain Marvel? Honestly, who reads the letter columns these days, if the book even has one? Most people barely read the actual comic, let alone the letter column. I think it is safe to say that 99% of the 12,000 CM readers will not read the letter columns in today’s comics. Or maybe that’s just me.

I was about to say the same thing… and most of my Marvel books I use the redemption code if I buy and they don’t even bother loading those (letter columns) as part of the digital book…