Walmart Packs - 2Q21

Thank you all whom look out for me.
If I can ever help you all out, let me know.

I found 3 Nightwing #78 packs, 2 SW packs, and a bunch of other packs. All the Nightwing packs were trashed and had spine tics. I bought one SW pack and of course the spine has a few indents that will press out. I’d say 14-15 packs and 12 were trashed :cry:

Big s/o to @D-Rog for the plug!!

The reveals…

3 Likes

I still have some HR3s in shrink wrap and NM or better shape if anyone is interested!

If you want to save on shipping I can open them up and just ship you the Walmart variant (saves a few $’s first class shipping).

If anyone is interested send me a message!

2 Likes

Are they all unread though? :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know…someone could have read them at the comic book assembly factory before shrink wrapping. So I can’t say for sure and therefore will not lead one to believe as such.

That’s why you expand it in the description with… “UNREAD indicates that I did not manhandle this book but there are no guarantees that the printer employees, comic shop employees did not enjoy this exact book while taking a break on the toilet, etc”

So someone I follow on IG posted about how they managed to find these, DC packs filled with random Indy books and they opened them up and found these. Maybe there was a mix up at the factory that prepares these? Maybe more are out there,

1 Like

That is weird. Are those comics worth anything?

Is that last one signed?

1 Like

Theyre just random indie books. I think bedlam had some heat on it and looks to be signed by nick Spencer

Yea absolutely a Nick Spenser signature

Stopped into a Walmart tonight. I was hoping for a Nightwing #78 pack and struck out, but did find one nice Future State Wonder Woman #1 pack. Bonus books were:

• Harley Quinn #72
  • Strange Adventures #2
  • Nightwing #70 second print

Appeared that all the current quarter’s Marvel packs were there, though I didn’t pick up any.