Walmart Packs - 3Q22

If anybody is looking to off-load an Obi-Wan pack, I’ll make it worth your while!

I’m….intrigued?

Looked at three Walmarts. None of them had a single Walmart pack. Not even the older ones.

A couple had employees restocking the shelves, but did not see any comics in the boxes they were unloading.

Little concerning I never saw the last round in a couple of these stores…wondering I’d they decided the theft and lack of sales no to order more.

Unfortunately as these packs have become more popular, we now have a ripper in my area. Walmarts all around me are stuck with ripped open packs just sitting there. This past quarter was the first quarter in about a year that I did not see the new ones at some stores, and others only had one shipment with no restock. That sucks. I wanted the Venom comic due to the exclusive cover, but I only saw it twice and the covers were crunched/creased in a corner so I passed. I was expecting a restock to try again, but no dice.

If I come across it in my travels this week, I’ll let you know. It may show up in the 7 packs, too.

I found them, I opened them, check out what is inside

4 Likes

Does anyone know how to add a background to Anthony’s green screen?

I actually do. Problem is I was also wearing a green shirt which made me look like just a floating head.

Sounds like a good idea for a Halloween show!

You are a “negative space” variant.

I’ll open the Obi-Wan for you guys when I get it! Thanks @Anthony !

Close to it, yeah.

In full Wooky costume and in Wooky voice

1 Like

The wife IS out of town this weekend, so I COULD make that happen.

Just get them here in the next few days.

1 Like

Been hittting Walmart going into work and coming home all week…today I didn’t have time until 9pm (long day)…of course today was the day they put them out and they were ransacked.

:rage:

I went to another local Walmart. All the packs were opened and all the (older) variants were gone. Seems to me they made their own mega pack of variants.

I’ve lost count how Many Walmarts I’ve visited. At least 7 today. 3 others before that.

I would say maybe 4 of them had the new packs. Maybe 2 others had only old packs. And 4
didn’t have anything.

And out of those only one store still had all the new books.

Like others seem to have observed, the Spider-Punk and MK Facsimile were “short packed”, only 1 vs. all the others having 3, or so it seemed.

2 Likes

And here’s what’s inside.

As @Anthony noted the Spider-punk cover is not the greatest…maybe a press will help.

That Moon Knight tho…