WandaVision Trailer

You’re right, it is a subjective term. I was speaking in relative terms to the industry and subsequently the cover price of most books. But, $20-$25 is dirt cheap for that book (in NM condition), imo.

Yeah, when I say something is dirt cheap for someone’s first appearance type of book and it’s 30+ years old, that’s probably a $100 or less type of book… which to me is dirt cheap… trust me, I can easily spend more than $100 on dirt for projects around the house… :wink:

Damn, I wish I had stayed on top of that book. I would of been gobbling those up at those prices. Damn, lol.

Damn, $100 for me is food for two weeks, and that’s in Sterling!

Only a few issues on eBay this side of the pond. If I can get one under £30 I’ll bite, but with a smaller market over here I’m not sure it’ll see the same growth.

I wish my food budget was $200 a month… damn… I spend well over $1000 a month on food. (yes I have 3 other mouths to feed and we buy quality food cause if your body is the most important thing you have, treat it well without buying crap food). :wink:

You aren’t lying. Unhealthy food is so cheap and healthier stuff costs a lot. It’s tragic.

Well worth the investment… last I checked, I can’t buy new body or body parts… well, organic ones… :wink:

@Alana…why do you suspect Spectrum over Photon? I ask out of curiosity.

And I think that was Angela Harkness in the trailer too. That would lend credence to some of my theories mentioned in the article linked a few posts above. :thinking:

It doesn’t matter what moniker she is going to have it’s Monica Rambeau I say Spectrum because I think that’s the casting I read along time ago. But she’s got like 48 titles Captain Marvel, Photon, Pulsar, Daystar, Sceptre, Lady of Light, Monica Marvel, Sun Goddess, Spectrum, etc…

2 Likes

Think she could be the “God of Light” seen in Thor. Lol. Off the cuff wild speculation. Debate.

1 Like