Warp 5

People are claiming this is 1st Grimjack.

Little shaded guy shaped thing in the corner.

It does appear to have been on the street 8/1/ 1983
Which predates the two pictures in the commentary pages of Starslayer 9 10/1/1983

To me it looks like an unidentifiable nothing.

What’s your opinion with the book now getting asking prices pushing $30?

I’d say It’s about as significant as the shadows on he last page of Dark Nights Metal: The Forging…

Why is there a shadowy character on his page?

It could also be the first appearance of Venom. No one can tell by the looks of it. I would say if you have them sell them but I am not buying based off the image.

For what it’s worth - The CHU team set up a pretty strong roadmap of where things belong in the forum. To keep the forum neat and clean, which will help establish future growth, I would encourage a topic like this (comic book spec) that clearly belongs in “Comic Speculation" to be categorized as such. If you open a topic like this in “uncategorized” it’s likely creating a duplicate post and making it difficult for new users to find what they’re looking for. Remember, post responsibly, think before you post.

Little efforts like putting something where it goes probably saves the CHU team from having to re-categorize after the fact, merge posts, etc and is just a nice way of showing gratitude for the work they already put in.