Was this announced last week?

WAR OF REALMS NEW AGENTS OF ATLAS #1 (OF 4) 2ND PTG RATIO VAR
WAR OF REALMS NEW AGENTS OF ATLAS #1 (OF 4) 2ND PTG RATIO VAR (APR198066, FOC 5/20/19)
Retailers may order 1 variant for every 25 copies you purchase of WAR OF REALMS NEW AGENTS OF ATLAS #1 (OF 4) 2ND PTG VAR (MAR198948, FOC 5/20/19)

I can’t remember. :thinking:

WAR OF REALMS NEW AGENTS OF ATLAS #1 (OF 4) VIRGIN 2ND PTG RATIO VAR (APR198066, FOC 5/20/19) I guess it’s so good they had to name it twice in the Marvel Mailer. This time it’s a VIRGIN.

was announced like 3-4 days ago. luckily no store variants have been announced.but im guessing print run of like 10k-12k. most lcs still have copies of 1st print on there shelves thanks to double order. so print run will be mostly speculator driven

It’s a nice cover.

This one doesn’t appear to be a reprint of material from inside the issue and the Ratio Variant was announced as a virgin now so I’m assuming it’s the same as the other but without trade dress.

Reminds me a little of Rogue after leeching a little Dazzler power in the 80’s.

Not on the site but yes. The info is out there.

I probably pasted it somewhere here myself last week but can’t remember where. All I’ve been focusing on was those Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man #6 reprints I want for the kids from last week and trying to get ready for the Festival out front tomorrow high on paint fumes all week!!! Blue oil based on my fingers just now from working on one windows touch ups and no cleaner to get it off with.