We all hate store variants but

Will Jack

1 Like

Im gonna try and grab it, gonna be pissed if they pull that sold out in 0.2 seconds bs

Lol. That reminded me of the Family Guy Episode with Chris doing the dance lol

Wow! Thats a beautiful cover. Sometimes I wish I could color like that

Use two hands.

8 Likes

Oh, the bots will probably be out in force.

They changed it from ltd to 600 to 1000 smh

1 Like

When we know 3000 is the true minimum for marvel exclusives

3 Likes

The seams along the front run right across the nipples. That can’t be comfortable

She has enhanced healing, right? No chaffing for her!

1 Like

Not if we burn the extra copies or some other silliness!

1 Like

1 Like

It’s funny, whenever I see a Ralph meme, I actually read it in his voice

1 Like

Managed to get a set of the Will jack action comics, comic mint actually limiting orders to 1

1 Like

Did anyone partake in the JTC’s last “membership/guarantee” offering? I don’t recall which book that was but am wondering how that whole experience went.

1 Like

I did not; after purchasing nearly all his negative variant cover in the past.

Reason - it appears to me (even though he’s not directly saying it) that they are open order now during the 48 hour purchase window. The open order concept for an artist/store variant is
 yea
 not very enticing for me. I preferred when they were limited and difficult to come by.

1 Like

from the email:

The idea is to open a 48 hour window where you can purchase as many books as you would like, without the fear of the books selling out. Within that 48 hours, you can visit my site ON YOUR SCHEDULE (with love to our international fans), and GUARANTEE yourself books. If you choose not to participate in this GUARANTEE sale, we will still have the PUBLIC and PRIVATE sale, which will occur after we get the books.

2 Likes

I have to applaud this approach. It does allow everyone who wants one to get one instead of most getting bought by bots to only show up at online retailers for double the price. Basically removes scalpers from the equation. :wink:

5 Likes

Just trying to get a feel for how people felt about the last one. I stopped buying the negatives long time ago, but $40 for the bundle isn’t terrible.

I’m a sucker for negatives. While I don’t think these are his best, I’ll still probably get them.