We all hate store variants but

No, it is on FOC this week

1 Like

The Warlock Tiago store exclusive Looks like it might have been canceled or delayed?.

I think you’re right. Was on the fence anyways. Makes the decision easier.

1 Like

Woah. Talk about rough :flushed:

I love Okazaki’s art so much just cant support this trade limited to 800 virgin to 600 crap, it’s not stop bullshitting people.

6 Likes

fan expo has new books, reprints it looks like

1 Like

if thats a reprint of batman beyond 1 from 1999 that could see some heat i think

1 Like

I’m looking through their site and it looks like most of their facsimile exclusives are of keys like #1’s. There’s a foil and regular trade version and it’s interesting that you can get them both signed with CoA for the same cost.

The writer/artist info on the page seems to indicate it’s a #1 facsimile of the actual March 1999 Batman Beyond #1.
Bader Burchett Beatty on the cover vs Bader Rousseau Leigh on the cover

1 Like

Might be a good one to get…if they ever do a live action Batman Beyond.

you’re all a bad influence, i tell ya.

Just spent $130.

One copy of BMB foil (did not go for signed even though it was the the same price), 2 copies of BM 423 Foil (could be a good flip), and even though I’m not a Funko Pop collector had to grab a favorite transformer of my youth, Tracks.

1 Like

I made a purchase as well. Two Batman Beyond foil and two Batman 423 foil. Not so much for profit but to flip one of each and basically pay for or mostly pay for the other set that I will keep in my collection.

1 Like

Sucker…

confirmed 99 reprint

2 Likes

But there are two Batman Beyond’s in ‘99. Vol 1 (limited series) and Vol 2 (ongoing series).

I liked this too…but not enough to buy it.

Homer = Funko trying to hide after gutting Mondo

1 Like

Holy shit! I had to google after seeing your comment. Daaaamn. I’ve been collecting Mondo posters for like 15 years now and have a ton of them currently hanging around the house.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve been of the opinion Funko lost their souls for a while, but now I think they’ve done something unacceptable I can’t forgive or forget.

I’d rather have unique posters and vinyl than crappy cheap figures.

1 Like