We all hate store variants but

Still nothing here. :thinking:

Time to reach out, ask wtf.

In-Hyuk Lee Mandalorian Season 2 issue 1. Eastside Comics.

Continuing the theme of having a really hard time drawing Grogu.

1 Like

That and more mando and Grogu covers. We don’t have enough of those in the first 8 issues.

2 Likes

Has anyone seen any exclusives for Edge of Spider-verse 2?

Edge of Spider-verse 3

Golden Apple exclusive

1 Like

Might be a customer on this one.

1 Like

Makes me dizzy! Cool tho.

virgin of kickstarter

2 Likes

I don’t know if I have ever posted about this here. So I recently bought the Rocketeer deluxe edition by Dave Stevens and without hyperbole it is without a doubt the best thing I have ever read ever. I feel so embarrassed to have discovered Dave Stevens so late in my comic book collecting journey. Every single page and panel was a masterpiece. I love pulps and often romanticize about the age of flight so I love this time period.

I’m so glad I now own this collection and now you can add one more person who’s going down that rabbit hole to collect more Dave Steven’s work.

1 Like

That’s some big ass tongue

Interesting. I backed this kickstarter and got a couple extra of the Hughes covers for 20$ each. Now you can get the virgin for 10$. Always bums me out when a kickstarter promises an “exclusive” cover only to the campaign, then with a slight alteration like foil or trade/virgin it turns into a comic store “exclusive”.

6 Likes

That Spiderverse variant sold out in 5 minutes at comic mint east side still has a few all graded and signed sold out

$40 ???

lol
pass

It’s been a while.

Fess up @Alana
how many did you grab? :grin:

5 Likes

I bought one copy for the pc I like the art that’s my 2nd store variant bought this year :poop:

3 Likes

Sold out at East Side now as well. Risky at $40+, but our Brit friends across the pond at 7 ate 9 comics and Sad Lemon comics still have them
 with their fancy pound money

Well, they are “holding back” at least 2400 copies, ya know. :rofl:

Origin stories are not good spec. But I like the style given Spider-Verse is coming.

2 Likes

Pure art for me slab it and put slabs of all the characters first appearances around it all though no AF #15

Hey, if it’s for the PC, no one should give you a hard time. Buy what you like! Cover is sweet, no doubt.

4 Likes