What is your greatest Buy or Flip?

Can’t remember off the top of my head, but last week I bought the star wars jango fett open seasons #1-4 as a set for 12 dollars canadian, then sold it for 285 cad. I also found a x-wing squadrons #1 for 2 bucks and sold it for 50.

Don’t tell me that. I already get enough comics to store.

I bought around 15-20 copies of Ultimate Fallout 4 a couple years ago for an average of about $20.00 a piece. I should have had them pressed because most came back with grades from 8.5-9.4.

I also bought that Outlawed Rud Variant for $30. It is arriving on Thursday back from the CGC with a 9.8

I got an Ultimate fallout 4 Djurdjevic variant for Christmas from my parents 3 years ago and they paid $2000.

And ever since I was a little kid my mom would take my older brother and me to the comic book shop and buy a few comics for herself and just store them and I found a Bone 1 1st print in a box one day that got graded a 9.4 un-pressed. (It was graded when pressing a comic was looked down upon.)

And I bought around 40 Miles Morales Spiderman 6’s for around $2.00 a piece.

Quantity wise, my biggest flip was early in my speculation days. I ended up with about 65 copies sold of the Justin Trudeau🍁 Civil War II Variant. My phone didn’t stop cha-chinging for what seemed like a week’s time. I’m not exactly sure how much profit I made, but it was considerable.