What's the Furthest Place from Here? #1 - 7" Vinyl Gets Allocations

I’ve preordered deluxe 3,4, and 5 at TFAW. It says second printing but I never saw first prints. Having a hard time figuring out what is what with this book.

I have first prints. Second prints haven’t come out yet. Not that I am aware of at least

I had all of the 1st prints pre ordered from TFAW well before FOC that they had listed. When DIAMOND and the news hit that all the 1st prints would be 1 per store TFAW sent an email and canceled all my 1st print pre orders.

I also had some pre ordered from BEEDA’S and they sent an email stating that all were 1 per store and my pre orders if I wanted to keep them would all be 2nd prints…(print to order based on pre orders placed by FOC)

Let me check mine and see why they say.

This is the same barcode on both my copies of the deluxe with record. Seems to be first prints to me

Sure does…
But you said you got it from 2 shops?. Was that the only copy the shop had?, or did they have more at both shops?. Maybe you bought the stores only copy?.

I got two copies from two different stores. One in Maryland and one in Virginia

1 Like

One I know only got one copy, I cannot say about the other. I pre-ordered it and none made it to the shelves.

1 Like

Just got 9 emails from MCS say that they canceled all my pre-orders for # 2 - #7 vinyl editions. Oh well, it’s ok because now I’ve got almost $200 credit in my MCS account to spend.

I still have pre-orders from TFAW. Didn’t get charged… expect them to cancel cause they’re never going to get fulfilled and I don’t want them now anyways…