What's The Furthest Place From Here

And yes, allocations do more harm to the local shops than good. They’re the ones who have to deal with the grumpy customers who they have to cancel orders on.

2 Likes

My mistake. I apologize. :beers:

No idea. There weren’t a ton of options available, and I have no way of knowing how many stores opted in considering it was something Image sent out well before the issue was announced or had a lot of heat ot it. We mainly did it because Matthew has been a big supporter of our local stores and any chance to help promote stuff for local folks we jump on.

1 Like

Just finished reading issue #1. I really enjoyed it and can’t wait to see where it goes. Does anyone know if this is an ongoing or mini series?

1 Like

Rosenberg was on a podcast the other day, and if I remember correctly, he talked about storyline through issue 6, but made it sound like that wasn’t the end of it. Sounds sort of ongoing to me.

1 Like

Multiple signed options at midtown for cover/ratio price today:

https://www.midtowncomics.com/product/2056540

2 Likes

Saw that on Friday. I’m waiting to see what their black friday deals are before ordering any.

1 Like

TFAW exclusive. Sold Out now

And TBH, I think the ONLY difference between the 1st print Deluxe Edition and this is the color of the vinyl record.

Welcome to the world of vinyl exclusives.

1 Like