White Fox selling well today

I like the game art variant since it features Guillotine who also first appears there

1 Like

She’s also on the Lim cover which I think was an incentive too, but the 1:25 is the one people are paying most for right now.

I was going to list one a couple of weeks ago and then got busy with some other things. I have a few that I got two years ago. Time to sell off a couple.

I posted this in April. I think I ended up getting a few more. Just call me Nostradamus :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Grabbed these over the weekend, %50 off cover price, other LCS has some copies as well so will wait for a sale before grabbing those ones if they are still around.

5 Likes

Nice finds! If the other lcs has them for under $10, I’d grab em now!

Why wait? Those are $30+ books right now. Scoop em up

1 Like

Still cover price but I like to get deals :stuck_out_tongue: other store has the same covers but also the Monster variant which I might grab just to have. Surprisingly I can’t find any cover A’s anywhere.

I mainly just want the 3 covers that she is on, so hopefully I can sell a few copies and grab a 1:25 with the profits.

2 Likes

At cover price, you should still grab em! What’s $2 off if you’re selling at $30+? Speaking of the Monster variant, I just grabbed 2 of these from Midtown at 60% off. I already have a bunch of cover A’s, game variants and Yu 1:25’s but I really dig this cover! I normally don’t like ‘theme’ covers but this one is Kirby, incentive and really cool. And I can only find 2 or 3 on eBay.

1 Like

I’ll have to see, I have a Lim variant up for $20 so if it sells I’ll go back and grab the other books :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

2 Likes

I went deep on that character back when that Stimulus check hit last summer. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Raw 1:25s cleaned out of eBay and graded copies have crazy asking prices :astonished:

If you’re looking for an alternative to the Yu cover, the Lim cover is way cheaper and also features White Fox front and center.

There’s also a 1:10 featuring Guillotine who also makes her 1st appearance in this book.

3 Likes

Contest of Champions #1
Kabam Game Variant
with 1st app of Jeannine Sauvage as Guillotine in the cover

4 Likes

I forgot all about Guillotine. She was kind of an interesting character.

I’ve been grabbing every Contest and White Fox book I’m able to find. Same with Luna Snow. These were all still in some dollar bins at NYCC which was crazy. The days of getting these on the relative cheap are coming to end (if not already).

4 Likes

Future fight 1sts for Luna Snow and White Fox i also grab a lot since they’re the origins and cool Inhyuk Lee covers. They also have backup stories with the “future avengers” but I don’t think they’re that hot

1 Like

Another cool White Fox book is new agents of atlas #3 2nd print. Got my copies for a buck!! Check those bins

those 1:100s of future fights are really rare, the white fox being the rarest i think. if white fox or luna ever really take off those covers might be BIG money books

1 Like