Wonder Man Disney+ show

This is shaping up to be quite the cast based on these two gents alone!

1 Like
1 Like

3 Likes

Wonder Manā€™s evil bro? Havenā€™t seen him in the comics since Visionā€™s wife murdered him but heā€™s a fun character!

1 Like

Grim Reaper

2 Likes

I collect Avengers so I picked up his first for the pc a little while ago. I can see a spike in price but nothing huge. Possibly a good flip if one can find it fairly cheap.

2 Likes

Disney+, where specs go to dieā€¦

R.I.P. suckers

muwhahaha

1 Like

Marvel MCU/TV/Etc is in some serious ā€œoverhaulā€ mode.
Iā€™d love to be a fly on the wall to hear what Feige and other big wigs are discussing lately.
They know they have a serious issue.

2 Likes

Disney is in DEEP financial trouble.

1 Like

Isnā€™t that like saying the richest person in the world is in deep financial trouble?

Itā€™s Mickey Mouseā€¦heā€™s owns a little bit or a lot of everything.

Park attendance is way downā€¦

Their movies are bombing (not making a profit)ā€¦

Disney is looking to sell HULU and ABCā€¦

I wouldnt be surprised if they want to sell Marvel Comics (the publishing side), and keep the IPsā€¦

3 Likes

I wouldnā€™t be surprised it was scrapped. I wouldnā€™t mourn it either.

1 Like

Hell, even as the resident CHU Wonder Man fan, Iā€™m okay with this. Gives me a second chance to find a good copy of Avengers #9.

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing. That was one of the older issues I havenā€™t gotten yet. If it is true weā€™re looking at a pretty big dive in price for a while. Good thing about silver age keys and semi keys is they eventually go up in priceā€¦even if it takes a little while, but yeah it should be a good time to buy #9 soon.

I never understood them buying HULU and starting their own streaming. They should have integrated all their Disney shows and movies into Hulu. Hulu is already a huge brand that was successful.

1 Like

that would be a great pivot for Marvel content to stream on Hulu, move away from the PG Disney brand.

This is how I feel about a few keys Iā€™m trying to game plan how Iā€™m going to acquire. Please donā€™t let there be an announcement!!

Honestly, the show would have probably sucked.

3 Likes