Worst cover in your collection

I still don’t know if that’s Longshot or Magik

This is boring cover art on its own (plus some questionable legs and feet) but then adds one of the ugliest uses of foil ever.

Tony and Poyo should petition Liefeld to have that Cap art used for a CHU exclusive.

Jokingly on April Fool’s day years ago I repurposed Liefeld art for a “Walking Dead Exclusive”. See if I can find the link.

1 Like

Here you go. It was clearly a bad Photo shop job but check out the hatred in the comments

Well looks like most of the hate comments got taken down after people realized it was a joke

That was a horrible hack job… Should have had me do it… :grin:

It was before you came on board.

Still waiting for my variant…Pretty sure I mailed out a money order.

1 Like

We got it… there’s a 7300 day waiting period on all money orders. Gotta make sure that shit clears before we ship off any books… :wink:

It was an out of state third party check. Not gonna lie. I found a sketchy liquor store across town to cash it. Spent all the money on booze, now I don’t have the money to mail it and I threw up all over the covers anyway. Don’t you wish all retailers were as honest as me.

2 Likes

Wait a minute, you got a money order as well? Where did the one I got come from then? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Pretty sure that one was Alana’s…She loves Liefeld’s work.

Well, as long as it was spent on booze and not something silly.

Thanks for understanding

1 Like

I really don’t understand how or why he has such a huge fan base & people make fun of Liefeld.

1 Like

That looks like a JSC cover to me. I dislike his work, but he’s also immensely popular.

1 Like

It is a JSC cover, but I think Todd was saying that ‘if people make fun of Liefeld for his nonproportional bodies, then why don’t they also make fun of JSC and his so-so art style’.

2 Likes