Worst Cover of 2021

I like that cover!

I still think it’ll do well…unless they come out with a 1:50 or 1:100.

Sometimes the ratio matters more than the art for limited/low ordered series.

2 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

Looks like it was done by an 8th grader (a talented one but still not professional material)

5 Likes

Kind of looks like Frodo

Edit - Elijah Wood

4 Likes

What’s up with Superman and the bad drawings? In the past year, I’ve seen some awful superman renditions in a few comics, smh…and that flash, even he is sad about the way he was drawn, lol.

2 Likes

No freakin’ way… this is a real cover?

EDIT: I had to see for myself, and I’m just amazed this is legit. Looking like an 8th grader made it is a perfect description.

1 Like

Untitled
Too much heat vision gives Clark the wonky eye.

I am truly wondering if these covers are just coming in too close to deadline to fix, or if someone really, truly was like “F*** it” because of the layoffs.

5 Likes

I think that was it. Cuz damn they are trying to sell a book not destroy it

From what I’ve seen some creators saying, when the layoffs happened there was little to no communication between artists and people who took over for fired editors. Some artists who were supposed to be doing covers just never heard again from DC and the art was left in limbo unused. So I wouldnt be surprised if some of these are the result of lack of communication or direction.

3 Likes

Just going to leave this here.

11 Likes

dude you’re killing me…

1 Like

Look, he’s got “veiny” boobs too… :crazy_face:

5 Likes

…not quite She Hulk, but hey, veiny boobs are veiny boobs!

1 Like

He?

Yes, look at the pic… He, as in really ugly looking Aquaman… has veiny boobs! :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks like that aqua thong in riding up a bit.