Worst Covers of 2023

The smoke is kinda cool at least.

I actually like it. I won’t buy it for radio prices, but maybe if it hits the discount bin.

whatever you do
do not look lover right

2 Likes

Hmmmmm. A few things look odd.

1 Like

Loser store variant guys making AI art covers…

absolutely pathetic

3 Likes

This looks like those nudie covers where there’s also variants where they just draw a bikini or shirt literally on top of the nude art.

2 Likes

Loser boys still going through puberty that have only seen naked girls in pics creating variant covers… :wink:

1 Like

That is bad.

2 Likes

6 fingers? Should have gone with 8. At least hire an up and coming artist or under the radar one to do a cover for you.

5 Likes

I thought marvel chose the artists for store variants? Or had a list of artists to choose from.

Has anyone seen the Ahsoka cover by ComicXposure? Hitting an all new low for them…/

1 Like

that book is not from Marvel…

its an indie

1 Like

Crayton Crain fan expo of Batman 134.

Constipated Batman. “Get outta my way, stupid bats! I gotta Pooh!!!

1 Like

Why does he still get work…?

2 Likes

It’s sad too, he was/is a great artist but I won’t support him anymore…

4 Likes

Nor I
I did see some recent pictures with Crain and the core WhatNot selling crew. (I won’t go into their names; most know who they are)
Yeaaaa… I think everything is aligning perfectly now.

LOL not even a new cover, they legit just changed the color on another exclusive he did

2 Likes

That purple in the background is just incredible.
I mean incredible.
And it’s Crain!
I’m going to buy 10 copies;… no no no… 100 copies I’m going to buy. Heck I may even purchase all 1000 if I can with that unique, unbelievable color change.

And then I’m going to have him sign all 1000 with that autograph where every letter is a different color. I mean that’s just incredible too!

And then you can send me off to an asylum and I’ll be there a long long time

3 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Sarcasm can be hard to tell online! Not always tho!

1 Like