X-Men Hellfire Gala

The X-Men are dressing up in high fashion for the Hellfire Gala taking place across Marvel Comics’ X-Men line this June. Beginning in Planet-Size X-Men #1, Marvel will publish 12 issues that tell stories from the biggest mutant party ever, all taking place on the same night. The Hellfire Gala will be where Marvel unveils the new X-Men lineup, including the winner of the X-Men fan vote.

2 Likes

meh…

3 Likes

Im down, I like the more character driven stories.

1 Like

Sounds like the movie Vantage point. Same event told through different perspectives.

I love my mutants!

But seriously…what the hell is this nonsense? Looks like General Hospital in comics…

2 Likes

Is that Kelsey Leigh as Captain Britain?

Oh hey! It can’t be worse than finding out Winter’s Heart is just Path of Daggers again.

It’s Betsy Braddock. She’s been Captain Britain for a little over a year, since Excalibur started.

1 Like

Does Rachel Summers have boob spikes?

Meh x2. Artwork lacks some life to it.

So is that drag Captain Britain dressed up for the party or did they gender swap to his sister.

I thought she was carnagized lol

Post modern bullet bra, I’m suspecting.

She plans on ‘vogueing’ at this gala.

1 Like

They used to call covers with pointy boobs “headlight covers”. Seriously. It’s a thing in comics.

1 Like

You all should read my FACEBOOK STATUS… hopefully some of you can play along and get some people wondering…

https://www.facebook.com/cruzzer2/posts/10158043767437006