2024 Death List

That is a bummer to have him pass. He leaves a ton of work behind for us to enjoy at least.

2 Likes

Im hearing Don Perlin.
God bless - 94 years old

1 Like

Very underrated actor! 92yrs…I’ll take that!

3 Likes

WOW !!!

2 Likes

Damn. Thats crazy.

2 Likes

That sucks. “F” cancer! RIP

2 Likes

Ughhh… maybe his McDonald’s experiment is also a contributor of leading his body to rejecting itself… :frowning_face:

2 Likes

The Internet (Twitter and some Reddit forums I follow, specifically) has been full of people arguing if that was a problem or if he was allegedly a heavy drinker, and other various theories. Anytime someone who has known for something dies there always seems to be a lot of random speculation regardless of the cause that’s given. In the end it’s sad that he died because he made a good movie and his one show he had where people would experiment with doing something different with their life for a month or so was pretty cool.

All the drinking didn’t help either. Poor guy’s liver was toast during that movie.

Donald Sutherland

https://comicbook.com/irl/news/donald-sutherland-dead-obituary/?utm_source=Comicbook.com&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=240620_131802_Comicbook.com%20Daily%20Newsletter&utm_content=Link

3 Likes

Wow, this is crazy

2 Likes

That is just awful! RIP

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

Loved him as Col. Mustard!! All time classic movie.

1 Like

:frowning:

2 Likes

:cry:

2 Likes

damn… i love his work. RIP Mr Zulli. And RIP Shelly Duvall

1 Like

Popeye was one of the first movies my mom brought my brother and I to.