2024 Death List

1 Like
1 Like

At 17, the orphan relocated to Palestine and became a member of the underground Jewish military organization. She acted as a lookout and was trained as a sniper.

“When I was in my routine training for the Israeli army as a teenager, they discovered completely by chance that I was a lethal sniper. I could hit the target smack in the center — further away than anyone could believe. Not just that, even though I was tiny and not even much of an athlete, I was incredibly accurate [at] throwing hand grenades, too. Even today, I can load a Stenautomatic rifle in a single minute, blindfolded.”

Damn. Just another reason not to have messed with Dr. Ruth!

5 Likes

You dont tug on supermans cape
You dont mess around with Jim
And you dont mess around with dr. Ruth

1 Like

Ruth was a goddess :hugs:

Bummed she passed. As someone who worked in health and sexual health she was a pioneer.

1 Like
3 Likes

That’s too bad. He really did help so many. Seemed like he just wanted to be left alone.
If anyone hasn’t seen it, his episode on “whose line is it anyways” was just so damned funny.

4 Likes

WOW

3 Likes

That’s really sad. Watching her fight and struggle was heartbreaking. Whether you like or hated her shows she was a very talented actress. Rough week.

3 Likes

Never watched the show, not a single episode, but couldn’t help but know the characters as everyone else seemed to be watching and talk about it. Sad.

2 Likes

Was a busy weekend.

1 Like

Yeah it was, grim reaper busy af past week…

1 Like
3 Likes

Saw that. It’s been a bad month.

Absolute LEGEND in Comedy and Entertainment!!

His dry deadpan way of delivering lines was a thing of beauty.

3 Likes

RIP, Papa Elf / Professor Proton.

3 Likes

Bob was awesome. Long life but still a bummer.

3 Likes

When I was a kid one of my favorite shows was Newhart. Simple and funny. Those were the days. RIP

3 Likes
2 Likes