2026 Death List 💀

that sucks
 another 80 yr old, another icon.

in threes


Well, there goes one of my bucket list items. As big a transformers fan I’ve never met the guy. With his advanced age I knew it likely wasn’t happening anyway.

We losing them so fast all of a sudden.
Bye King Kong.

Damn
When I watch the Optimus Prime death scene in the theaters coming up in September
it is going to hit a whole lot different and harder.

https://www.comicsbeat.com/will-murray-dead/

1 Like

NOT DEAD.

I REPEAT
NOT DEAD

But close
 :disappointed_relieved: :cold_sweat: :cold_sweat:

1 Like

time to buy a signed evil dead poster than

I would have bought one a long time ago, but his autograph sucks.

Wow. Had no idea he was suffering from Parkinson’s. Melrose was such a Hockey icon for the ages.

2 Likes

Barry Melrose was an absolute hockey icon! More known for his coaching and as an analyst, he was fun to watch. Another of the people who made up the television part of my life is gone. Getting old sucks!

As a hockey fan this hit a little hard. He knew his stuff! He was an OK player a good coach and a great commentator. He really excelled at being an annalist and had a great stage presence. Even though he reached 70 that is still too young. He will be missed! RIP

Bummer

1 Like

WHAT ???

NO F’ING WAY !!!

He was the shit in the 90’s !

That truly sucks. RIP

https://www.tmz.com/2026/09/18/carrot-top-hospitalized-after-suicide-attempt/

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

He was great. Really sucks. He hadn’t been doing well but was able to get on stage one last time. He also founded Shai Hulud. One of my favorite bands and much much heavier than NFG.

Got to see NFG at a $10 show in Albany around 2001-2002 with Glassjaw. He knew how to put on a show.

1 Like

WHOA !!! :disappointed_relieved: :cold_sweat:

RIP Joshua Cassara

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ddo4YdwiY6Z/?stkn=MXRhdWcyMWZxandxMA==

4 Likes