2026 Death List 💀

2 Likes

The world needed more Dolly Partons.
Man, so many memories tied to listening to her music.

5 Likes

Dolly was on a very, very short list of country acts I actually like(d). I hope whomever her estate goes to continues her philanthropy in her memory.

3 Likes

This one sucks. My wife was pretty beat up over it when she heard the news. No lie - my daughter’s second word was Dolly, which she heard when we’d get done reading one of the books my kids got in the mail from her Imagination Library. World lost a good one today.

4 Likes

Dolly and Kenny Rogers duets were probably the only thing I listened to of hers. But obviously iconic for my generation and my parents.

1 Like

#3

https://www.tmz.com/2026/08/26/tim-curry-dead/

4 Likes

He did a lot of good work. His character in Home Alone 2 still cracks me up. RIP

2 Likes

I really thought he had died already. Like last year. Sad.

1 Like

One of my most precious possessions.
His autograph is a little “rough” but he’s been in real bad shape for awhile
RIP

6 Likes

Oh no! Not Rooster!!

IMG_5015

3 Likes

Best Pennywise. I had the VHSs as a kid. Really sucks we lost Tony Todd and now Curry.

3 Likes

What a week, already.

It’s not over either… :scream:

They always come in three’s, so hopefully we’re good for a while.

Depending on how far back you’re counting, we’re only at two for the last 36 or so hours. Uh oh?

If we’re going to bring science into this, #1 starts any time after the stroke of midnight Sunday morning. Right after the 12th “bong”.

Come the next Sunday morning 12 am 12th bong…the rule of three starts anew for the coming week

SCIENCE!!

I was going to post a picture of Cheech and Chong in response, but given their ages, decided this was not the topic to be doing that in.

1 Like

Hayden Panettiere
Dolly
Tim Curry

1 Like
2 Likes

The hits keep on coming.