Jackson hadnāt been in the public eye as much the past decade or so but he was everywhere in the 80s and 90s. Had to explain his relevance to a family friend in their 20s.
I liked him in X-Files (paper hearts was the episode) and in Heat⦠but Monster Squad, Last Action Hero, Robocop2 among othersā¦
I heard Valentines Day.
DAMN
![]()
Makes you wonder, how in the F did Hawking live with ALS for so longā¦
effect people diffrently
Yeah, pretty sad. I donāt think Iād want to live long with it. Iād probably move to a suicide assist friendly country in Europe to be prepared before it got really bad.
Robert Duvall lived in my area. Neighbors would see him around town from time to time. They said he was a really nice guy.
I donāt know why but I used to eat peanut butter and bologna sandwiches. I was 9 or 10 yrs old. So weird.
My best friend in elementary school was Liverwurst & Jelly.
I can remember my mom calling his mom to verify it was true.
Very strange the things we remember from 50+ years ago.
DAMN !!!
![]()
What?!
He was suffering from bi-polar disorder and I guess he couldnāt take it anymore. Very sad.
nomen omen artist
Complications during heart surgery. Thatās awful.
Just terrible.



