2nd 3rd and 4th printings!

Ordered 2 of the Captain Marvel. vader was the only reprint I did 3 of

1 Like

You’re “meh”. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

We Only Find Them When They’re Dead #2 3rd print

You know we’re in reprint hell when you can buy the first, second, and third print of an issue at TFAW at the same time.

1 Like

I didn’t notice this anywhere.

LCSD 2020 Something Is Killing Children #1 (Foil Variant)

I put up a whole post about the LCSD covers here and then on the main site

1 Like
1 Like

Has anyone come across the Captain Marvel #22 2nd print cover image yet?

1 Like

Nope. Ordered it anyway though. Should drop by 2morrow

2 Likes

Cover shows Ove, Brigid, and Sora.

Sweet, tfaw locked in orders already, but I had 20 for the heck of it. Interesting that it would have Ove and Brigid since neither are even in the book. :man_shrugging: Where did you find the image? Ok, previews?

So,
Captain Marvel #22 1st print (10/14): 1st full Sora
Captain Marvel #22 2nd print (release date 11/18): 1st full Sora , 1st Brigid cover and 1st Sora cover
Captain Marvel #23 1st print (11/4): 1st full Ove, Brigid (cameo/full)?, 1st cover Ove
Captain Marvel #24 1st print (12/9): Brigid on cover, cameo/full ?

Here you go Captain Marvel #22 2nd print cover

That’s pretty awful…

2 Likes

It’s a wannabe design variant.

They should have added 6 more squares and so it would look like they’re all contestants in Hollywood Squares game…

Wait, did Ove even show up in that issue? I know, I read it but I can’t even recall. But if he didn’t, Captain Marvel #23 still comes out before this one comes out and it has him on the cover.

Nope, Luke Cage said his name. That was it.

Umm it’s the first cover since Captain Marvel 17 2nd print to feature a character before the character has come out.

Other than a couple store variants

Well, Captain Marvel #23 comes out before Captain Marvel #22 2nd print (Ove first and first cover). CM #22 2nd print cover could be first Brigid if she isnt in CM #23. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Captain Marvel #22 comes out November 18th. Captain Marvel #23 comes out November 4th… so yeah, Cover on #23 will pre-date cover of #22 2nd printing… yeah, umm… so… I’m willing to bet he’s in Captain Marvel #23 as well…