2nd 3rd and 4th printings!

Me either?
I saw that and was scratching my head?..Like mentioned and someone here posted that their LCS was getting a re order or got a re order box of 1st prints.

At shops this is what it should be>

$50 aftermarket…LMAO

People always hyping bs to sell books

3 Likes

No one cares about this book except for the flippers. It wont be worth anything in a month.

3 Likes

Wait, where did two per store come from? Or is that a guess? My LCS had at least four first prints and they’re not a big store at all.

My understanding was that they did a 1st print of 12,000 copies, distributed between stores (not sure what the allocation rationale was) and now there’s an open to order 2nd print.

1 Like

… and every bottom left corner of every book I’ve seen has got that hanging chad mfg defect.
At least the one’s I’ve seen. Something to look for

Why would anyone care about an ashcan if there’s still a stack of Department of Truth and Monstress #1s from years ago.

5 Likes

I personally have a soft spot for ashcans and have a small collection of them. They’re the pretty worthless ones tho. It’s a weird little niche, ashcans. I like odd niches tho, hence being into ashcans, edgy underground comics from the 70s, and so forth.

Don’t know?, just posted the Previews link I saw…sorry, and a random FB pic someone posted lol.
I could give 2 :poop:'s about it. Maybe helps someone from buying a 2nd print when the flippers post em at $15-$25> just pre order for a $1 :man_shrugging:

Thought it was down to $10 shipped.

Mine had a round shaped indentation back cover bottom near free edge.

1 Like

GUN HONEY BLOOD FOR BLOOD #1 (OF 4) 2ND PTG ARTGERM COPIC VARIANT

1 Like

DAREDEVIL 2 CHECCHETTO 2ND PRINTING VARIANT

NEW MUTANTS 28 LAND 2ND PRINTING VARIANT

2 Likes

Did NM really need a 2nd print? Sheesh…I collect it, but multiple prints are just all the rage right now.

1 Like

yes, more then all those asm 2nd prints

AMAZING FANTASY 1000 MCNIVEN 2ND PRINTING VARIANT

1 Like

ALL-OUT AVENGERS #1 TBD ARTIST 2ND PRINTING VARIANT

Captain Doomsday

3 Likes

Greg Land is so awful. I’m sorry, but he is.

3 Likes

SABRINA ANNIVERSARY SPECTACULAR #1 2ND PTG

6 Likes