2nd 3rd and 4th printings!

Does Archie have second prints often? I don’t think I’ve ever seen one, but I also don’t pay attention like at all for Archie releases.

1 Like

Nope. This is a first that Ive seen

1 Like

I ordered one of the first prints. Will get it in a couple of weeks I am sure. I will be buying the second print as well.

1 Like

POWER RANGERS UNLIMITED: THE DEATH RANGER #1 2ND PRINT

3 Likes

Yeah I have 2 preordered from TFAW, so I’ll see those in like 2 months. Ordered cause I love the Netflix Sabrina series.

First app of Kevin Keller had a second print. One of the Archie meets Kiss issues may have as well - can’t recall. It’s really uncommon.

1 Like

I have a feeling these Sabrina and Power Rangers 2nd prints will be heavily ordered or ordered in higher quantity than the initial printing.

why ?

Besides 1st power rangers what pr book has ever maintained value

1 Like

Power Rangers Universe 4 1:100 Dekal

Because it caught heat and fomo is real.

less than ratio is not maintaining value imo

2 Likes

I sniped that auction and just got it back as a 9.8 — try finding another that cheap.

2 Likes

I sold the Heir to the Darkness 1:50 Frison for $300

2 Likes

I completely forgot about that cover. I need to set a search alert. Nice sale. Still looks like a $250 raw.

both books mentioned are ratios while this 2nd print is open order

I wouldn’t buy any non ratio power rangers book :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

the perfect mix is rabid fandom and hot artist on a ratio book. You get people going after it from both directions.

1 Like

Idk I always factor in the shipping cuz you got to pay it to get the book in your possession. So that would take it a bit above ratio.

Check MCS they have it up for preorder and they still have the 1st prints.