PHANTOM ROAD #1 2ND PRINT

1 Like

Batman #357 Facsimile Edition Blank Sketch Variant 2nd Print

1 Like

Well that kills that spec

6 Likes

wouldn’t be surprised if there were exclusives too

1 Like

Oh I’m sure we will see a FOIL with the store craze for them right now… Or DC does 1:25 or 1:50 ratio FOIL lol…

the 1:1000 will use this kind of paper

1 Like

Don’t worry. They will probably make a 1:25 3rd print with a Joker green & purple color scheme.
That’s how DC rolls…

The already is a foil.

Unless you’re talking about a blank foil cover.

That would be weird.

But yeah…1st print blank sold out fast…spec is essentially dead now.

Honestly that’s a decent gimmick. just like with black paper, finding a cover without any scratches would be tough :rofl:

The first print of the blank cover is back on sale at TFAW for cover - https://www.tfaw.com/0123dc125-batman-357-facsimile-edition-cover-c-blank-variant.html

two left

There never really was any spec the blank was still available from the distributor after release so shops could of reordered if they wanted to.

1 Like

its a shame, i hope no one orders the 2nd printing blanks , no blanks should ever go second printing
i have no problem with a 2nd printing getting a blanks if there were none for 1st
its just openings a can of worms

I don’t think the 2nd will be heavily ordered. So unless DC keeps spitting out Batman 80s Facsimiles these will hold so e sort of value for people wanting them for art.

Maybe not $30 value…but if you’re already paying $200+ for art, grading and witnessing what’s another $20 for the book?

1 Like

Worse, this is a second print of a blank for a FACSIMILE. I can not believe people will actually buy this.

2 Likes

Stray dogs did a blank cover 1st print and then a blank 5th print, hope it doesn’t become a trend.

That was also because the creators were doing a special CGC thing where they would draw your dog onto the cover of a blank.

1 Like

AVENGERS: BEYOND 1 GREG LAND 2ND PRINTING VARIANT

STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI - JABBA’S PALACE 1 ALEX MALEEV 2ND PRINTING 1:25 VARIANT

LOCAL MAN #2 2ND PRINT

DEAD ROMANS #1 (OF 6) 2ND PTG CVR A

DEAD ROMANS #1 (OF 6) 2ND PTG CVR B

4 Likes