2nd 3rd and 4th printings!

That Avengers Beyond is not even a swing and a miss…it caught looking on strike three.

The Jabba’s palace is not final art…it would be pretty stupid to have the 1:25 same cover for the 2nd print. But what about the open order?

I really like the cover art on those Dead Romans! Is it the series artists work?

AMBASSADORS #1 (OF 6) 2ND PRINT SPECIAL EDITION

“2nd printing for the smash-hit new series from Millar and Quitely, containing 29 pages of story plus exclusive back-end material showing how Frank Quitely translates the scripts into some of the greatest artwork in modern comics.”

3 Likes

That’s a lawsuit.

3 Likes

So marvel owns the rights to the South Korean Flag?

No Pepsi does

9 Likes

I think Marvel has more of a possible copyright suit than Pepsi because Pepsi-Man looks like this:

3 Likes

Pepsi is always the first thing I think of when seeing it.

2 Likes

When I was in college I dated a girl from Japan, after college we were pretty serious until we weren’t, but she used to bring me back Pepsi-Man stuff from Japan every time she went home. I loved the design.

1 Like

Didn’t he get a video-game years ago?

Yes. There was a video game

I’m thirsty now. So the design worked.

INDIGO CHILDREN #1 2ND PRINT

INVINCIBLE IRON MAN 4 KAEL NGU 2ND PRINTING VARIANT

INVINCIBLE IRON MAN 4 ARTHUR ADAMS 2ND PRINTING 1:25 VARIANT

1 Like

did you see the doom patrol cover that did this!? Not rainbow, but scratch off. good call

@D-Rog BINGO !!!

2 Likes

LoL hit my shop girl i…immediately to hold me down and order this for me. Missed some others i wanted.

I see these on PRH site but nowhere else. Any idea when it would come up for orders?

FOC 17th April

IT’S JEFF #1 2ND PRINT

STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI - JABBA’S PALACE 1 TODD NAUCK 2ND PRINTING VARIANT

3 Likes

Shill pump? Or a fool and their money…?

1 Like