2nd 3rd and 4th printings!

Where are my additional we live prints tfaw >:|

1 Like

Maybe this weekend?

3 Likes

I have some for preorder on our site, if you aren’t able to find them elsewhere. It doesn’t say, but its 20% off in cart. I don’t know how to fix that…

I really like this cover!

2 Likes
1 Like

@RipCityGamer Do you know when We Live 1 4th print and 5 3rd print will be added? I think FOC is this Monday.

3 Likes

Usually added by Fri since they were announced later.

1 Like

WE LIVE #1 & 5 4th 3rd prints.
We Live #5 (3rd Ptg)

We Live #1 (4th Ptg)

3 Likes

Yay finally! I’m getting a few copies of both, with a few extra #1s. That blue cover looks awesome.

1 Like

im a fan of this series and i like the bloody 2nd prints.
Maniac of New York #2 (2nd Ptg)

I find the 3rd and 4th prints absolutely gorgeous. Not sure how much spec value it has but I picked up 2 copies of each for the PC. I already have the 1st prints of each issue. May pick up a few more at my shop.

I dig this cover. Thanks for sharing.

Not sure how spec can go on this but a lot of shops might not go for a #5 3rd print, since it is just odd for a “limited” series, time will tell how the Miranda brothers continue this series. A stand alone Palladion series- anyone know? The tpb is also on TFAW, Will be grabbing one, these might be htf down the line.

I know my shop did not order any #5 2nd prints for the shelf. He only ordered a few copies for a speculator who always comes in and pre-orders the reprints. When someone asked him if they had any 2nd prints on the day of release he said they didn’t order any because the first prints sat on the shelf forever.

I love the yellow color so I picked up 2 for my PC. I’m pretty sure I’m selling my 1st prints at some point when the price is right. So these would be nice to have for my collection.

I ordered 25 of each of them, a few for my PC and the rest will be up for sale if ya’ll don’t find them at your shops :slight_smile:

1 Like

25? You have that much faith in this series?

I like it a lot, and just wanted to make sure I have some on the site to sell too since I think some shops won’t order them.

1 Like

I really like the series a lot too. Loved the art and the cute characters. Hope we get to see more of them as kids as I feel there’s lots of story to be told still.

I may pick up a few extra copies, ya talked me into it. They are really beautiful. Really wish they’d do some foil covers and not limit them to store exclusives.

2 Likes

I think this series is still extremely under rated. The world building, art, sense of anything can happen at any moment, and the inclusion of the music are all phenomenal and really make this series out to be something special. At the end of #5, the writer explains why the ending of issue #5 happened and the lead up to it and how this series is truly about that ending but they wanted the audience to actually FEEL the humanity and emotions along the way in order to even care about what happens in #5 and the future. To me it read as it will 100% be back after a short break (I believe he literally states this as well) to start fleshing out the next arcs. My only regret is waiting too long to hop on the train as I skipped the 1st and 2nd prints of #1 thinking it wasn’t any good and picked up the 3rd print of that with first prints of every other issue.

I tried to keep it spoiler-ish free for people who haven’t read it yet. Highly recommend pairing reading with the music also.

4 Likes