2nd 3rd and 4th printings!

I didn’t read Eve yet, but the second print has an awesome cover. Basilisk #1 that just came out sold like hot cakes… it has a really cool second print as well. There were a couple others that I just can’t thing of right now.

Totally forgot about Eve. Issue 1 was a fun read. Issue 2 is out next week and I’m really loving this Mora cover

3 Likes

Oh maybe it was Eve 2 I was thinking, that was the cover I was talking about…so awesome!

1 Like

there is a ratio virgin of that Mora cover, absolutely love it! I will buy anything Dan Mora does a cover for. And Basilisk 2nd print? it was such a bore of a read, im not buying additional prints of bad reads, i will read issue 2 online and go from there…

2 Likes

Well that stinks! I have a copy in front of me waiting to be read. Only reason I mentioned it was because my brother in law liked it… of course he also told me whatever he likes, I should buy the opposite for the store…

1 Like

as far as more reprints i’ll probably be picking up a few of… the walking dead has head shot 2nd print variants for the latest re-released color issues, im thinking #7 the 1st appearance of Tyrese, and #10, 1st appearance of Maggie and Hershel. these are for the pc and i wont be remotely going heavy. i havent seen a released cover for “Made in Korea” #1 2nd print, but i enjoyed the read so much that i will pick a few of these up. I recommend this read! Its a little A.I. meets Children of Men but in a closer to real world setting.
Doctor Aphra #7 2nd Print is another buy for me.

1 Like

Unikorn #1 2nd print, i dig the cover

Basilisk #1 (2nd Ptg Luckert Variant)

Locust #1 (2nd Printing)

I think I bought more reprints than first prints this year. I want to believe that I’m not the only one. They make a patch for this kind of FOMO?

1 Like

I pretty much buy every late printing that comes out

1 Like

Is We Live #1 and #5 late printings good buys?

1 Like

It’s a great story.

2 Likes

Not really sure. If you don’t have the first prints then for sure pick these up. The first prints will be highly sought after though since it didn’t have a high print run to begin with. I’ll be picking up a few of the current prints for my PC because they’re beautiful and that I’ll be selling the first prints at some point. So these would be cool to have imo.

2 Likes

The Conjuring: The Lover #1 2nd Print

6 Likes

Oh very dope, i gotta read my copy and see if ill jump into this 2nd print

2nd print looks better than the ratio I bought… wtf.

Is this based on the movies? Further the lore? I never seen the movies.

Main story happened before the new movie. Backup story is about other artifacts. There is a different backup story with each issue.

2 Likes

Character on the cover is from the new movie.

2 Likes