2nd 3rd and 4th printings!

You also have the store exclusives:
#1 Poltergeist (Brainy Comics)
#1 Seven (JJ’s Comics)
#1 Blair Witch (Hive)
#2 Carrie (Cape and Cowl)

2 Likes

Thanks for the info!!

Am wondering if #1 2nd print is a movie homage as well?

i was wondering as well and i have no idea. i feel like it must be. i found this stuff tho.

I don’t believe it was one.

Is this one slipping through the cracks? Was this just rushed out before FOC? Not up on Tfaw yet and FOC is Monday

1 Like

Just seen that as well. Added to copies immediately. I think this set is going to fetch a nice price down the line.

1 Like

Did anything significant happen in issue 3?

Wouldn’t it be just the first printings that would fetch a nice price?. The subsequent printings has a nice print run. It’s flooded on the shelves at my shops.

1 Like

i sell 2nd print #1’s for about $20 all the time, have for months

2 Likes

Your shop maybe… my local 2 shops last issue no copies. Reprints too expensive to order shelf copies. Said only pulls and preorders. And I’ve seen various commenters saying how they missed it etc and TMNT followers are a great fanbase.

1 Like

Yeah I learned once I joined this forum that entire thought process of “my shop has lots of copies etc” holds no weight since all shops do not order the same or have the same fanbase.

2 Likes

Yeah my ninja turtle stuff doesn’t last long…I’m starting to pick up extra copies of future issues because of that. Turtles and Star Wars man…like candy to a baby!

2 Likes

I really like this cover, can’t find it on TFAW FOC list?..Cool cover…

2 Likes

That woulda made a kickass Glow in the Dark cover.

1 Like

But what if it does glow :thinking:

2 Likes

They may not have put it up yet

1 Like

I think they still have all of the #3 first prints, maybe they’re skipping cause they wanna offload those first.

Also, I moved these talks about Geiger #3 2nd print to the 2nd 3rd and 4th printings! topic, more suitable here since it’s not a ratio variant.

2 Likes

Then I would have to pick it up. :confused: am a sucker for that., lol

1 Like

I ordered 2 copies of this. If Tfaw skips might have to order more that’s a large customer base that wont have copies.

1 Like
1 Like