2nd 3rd and 4th printings!

Hopefully image shared this news with retailers that dont read this website.

3 Likes

Well from the looks of it Tfaw hasn’t added this to the FOC list. To bad since the article says Retailers get a bigger reprint discount. And I agree @SpideyHunter516 …hopefully this got out to retailers with the info!!!

2 Likes

Geiger #3 2nd up on TFAW. Post-FOC prices though so prob not guaranteed to get every copy you order if you go for multiples.

Ant #12 2nd Print

Geiger #3 2nd Print

Yeah that’s gonna be a short order from them.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles the Last Ronin #3 (of 5) (2nd Ptg)

1 Like

What happened to The Conjuring 2nd print? I didn’t see it anywhere.

Barbaric #1 2nd print

Seeing WEB OF SPIDER-MAN #1 2ND PRINT hitting ebay

it’s on FOC for Monday

Just checked and no cover art yet, but it is available for order, delivery 07/14.

Nightwing #81 2nd Print

7 Likes

I knew the Nightwing 2nd print was gonna be :boom::boom: already preordered 2 copies. And the web of Spider-man definitely ordering copies of that.

1 Like

DC has been killing it on the second prints of Nightwing lately.

4 Likes

The Nightwing 81 2nd print does look nice but it’s the first print that is the more iconic cover. If it blows up, the first print is the cover that people will be looking for in the future imo.

1 Like

Facts!! @Bluecontroller

Of course but for those that cant 2nd print should be a viable option.

Nice House On The Lake #1 2nd Print & 1:25 variant

3 Likes

meh

Man, nothing about that Nightwing 81 2nd print is calling out to me… Now if that were Peter Parker and Miles Morales in a NYC subway I’d be all over it.

4 Likes

I really like it, just a very unique cover. I won’t go heavy though as the first print is where its at!

2 Likes