2nd 3rd and 4th printings!

The 2nd print is good on the Nice house book. Idk. Out the 1:25 though.

2 Likes

Oh man if it was Pete and Miles I’d definitely grab that cover.

2 Likes

I wish they would legitimately have messed up worn covers like that for the 2nd print.

2 Likes

CGC wouldn’t know how to grade it, lol.

2 Likes

Maybe not as classic as cover A, but it’s fun and new unlike some there. Looking at you NHOTL.

1 Like

Here is the Conjuring #1 2nd Print that was asked for earlier.

1 Like

Nocterra #3 (3rd Printing)

Nocterra #2 (4th Printing)

Not gonna be surprised for a 10th printing in December

2 Likes

I like it… nice action pose and the blue background

Also limited to only 5 copies of the 5th printing. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

And you can only get it via coupon that was secretly inserted in BRZRKR #1 6th printing… :astonished:

3 Likes

I should have known Dinesh was on retainer from BOOM!

That explains the change of Bad Idea - they’re going to be putting out nothing but BRZRKR marketing

If Boom! was really savvy, they’d put coupons for the 5th print in packs of damaged comics. Clear out damaged back stock by revving FOMO.

Scout already sold boxes of “Battle Damaged” comics. It actually wasn’t bad for a bunch of reader stuff. What ticked me off is most of it wasn’t really damaged (9.0 or better) but they put a giant D in marker through the bar codes to keep people from reselling.

I’ve been tossing them in as freebees in my eBay sales.

1 Like

Took them long enough but TFAW now has Geiger #3 2nd printing available.

1 Like

Cherry Blackbird #1 (2nd Ptg)

Nice House on the Lake #1 (of 12) (2nd Ptg)

Nottingham #4 (of 5) (2nd Ptg)

1 Like

W.E.B. of Spider-Man #1 (of 5) (2nd Ptg Gurihiru Variant)

2 Likes

Is something wrong with your links? I keep getting this web address and this message below when I click on the link.

Shareasale.com

The link is not currently active.

1 Like

Yeah, something is up with the affiliate links. Out of our control. :frowning:

Should we pull an Alex Jones and tell all you people since our pennies flowing in are not working to just make direct donations to CHU instead? :wink:

1 Like