2nd 3rd and 4th printings!

I like that.

Great cover. Wish it was a bit cheaper. $53 with shipping is steep.

1 Like

Is it worth the price you think? I’ve been debating it these past mins.

It is a 2nd print

I ended up doing it as I really like the homage cover and the series. So I’m ok for the PC. If the character does end up being the one on the Netflix series, it will be worth it. If not, prob not.

So….yes?

I’ve bought 4 of the chibi and 4 of the foil from Dogu. The first 2 I sent to CGC didn’t pass 9.8 prescreen. I’ve kept a couple in reserve in my PC and sold a couple on eBay at a profit even though they were still available from the website.

I’ll probably order 2 of these - 1 to keep and one to list.

1 Like
2 Likes

I want em all!!

1 Like

I thought maybe I had read the FOC solicits wrong for Dept. of Truth #1 6th and final printing. I thought the yellow Kennedy cover was the 1:25 variant, but it showed up today as the A cover.
I was quite surprised when I arrived at my LCS this morning since I pre-ordered the necessary copies to get the “Kennedy” ratio. Looks like I wasn’t the only one confused…multiple listings on Ebay reflect the “problem”. While I am writing this note my LCS tells me Image just sent an email acknowledging the problem and wil send replacements. Now I am confused how Image will make the yellow Kennedy cover a 1:25 if they already printed massive quantities?! Maybe they should just change the background color to lime green this new “final” time. As an aside, from what I can tell, there are no secret Oswald variants this go around…bummer.

1 Like

Saw notice in another group

D.O.T. #1 6th Print Misprint Alert

Here’s what happened:

*The printer accidentally switched cover A with the 1:25 on the original print run.

*The original print run was sent to retailers before the error was caught.

*Retailers are allowed to keep the misprints, they are NOT recalled.

*Image is going to reprint all the cover A’s and 1:25’s so they are as originally solicited.

*The corrected copies will be distinguishable from the misprints by the following:

REPLACEMENT COVER A: UPC 70985303230400116

and the words “STANDARD COVER A” on the back cover

REPLACEMENT COVER B: UPC 70985303230400126

and the words “INCENTIVE COVER B” on the back cover

2 Likes

Basically, this issue will be massively overprinted and ratios will mean nothing

6 Likes

Yeah I got that email and I’m very confused as to what to do…

You could go all Oprah – You get an incentive, You get an incentive… all my customers get incentives!!!1

5 Likes

Yeah at what point does anyone care that the back says something??? I mean, they could have fixed the issue in a better way, I’m not sure how, but I feel like this creates an even bigger problem.

7 Likes

yes it did

1 Like

This created a real problem for my Villain Gaming order. I can’t imagine how you feel faele.

1 Like

Perhaps Image should fix it with a totally new 7th printing…fresh colored Kennedy cover as the 1:25, and new A and 1:50 covers. I don’t want more of the same 6th print covers with slightly different verbage on the back…that’s extremely lame. Maybe retailers should demand a better remedy?!

1 Like

Are they going to make you pay for the replacements though?

I heard the replacements are free

1 Like